UI / Graphic Designer
San Francisco, NY preferred. Open to Remote (USA)
About the Role
We are seeking a UI / graphic designer to join the Revea Team. In this role, you will collaboratively work with the design, marketing, and engineering teams to impact both digital and physical product experiences ranging from building consumer applications, creatives for marketing efforts and packaging design. This role offers a unique opportunity to impact end-to-end design to define a cohesive brand experience. This is a hands-on role that is fast paced, insights driven and will require navigating simultaneous demands.
- Play a critical role in the brand system design - to make every touchpoint with the brand feel cohesive and exude brand messaging
- Develop digital and print marketing campaigns with the commercial team to be used in social media and email marketing
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize UI for conversion optimizations
- Collaborate on packaging design with the design and formulation team
- Foster a collaborative creative culture that is insights driven to ensure that the best performing designs are further optimized
You are highly curious, fiercely competitive, unafraid to forge new trails, but allergic to losing. You are an impact player who expects to work with the best. Ambiguity and imperfect information never stop you from thriving. While confident, you continuously seek to listen and learn. You are equally comfortable (and effective) coaching as picking up a shovel and digging.
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience including 2+ year experience in UI
- Skilled at Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
Experience in mobile application design
Ability to breakdown highly technical and verbiage intensive concepts into
simple and digestible designs
- Creative: Able to expand the current toolbox identifying new, more efficient / effective design systems
Consumer led: Deeply understands the consumer, pain points, and needs
and can translate that into effective visual communication, product design,
and campaign creatives
- Experience in startups/early stage companies
Skincare and consumer wellness enthusiast, excited to work with data
scientists, biologists, & chemists to shape visual communication and experiences
- Highly effective in distributed teams
Ability to work in After Effects
Future Career Development Opportunities
We are transforming an $1.5T consumer wellness industry. The opportunity for growth is nearly limitless. As part of a small, high-powered team, you will continually have opportunities to take on new challenges and expanded your skill set and experiences. We expect a successful candidate to grow and scale with the company.
We believe the future of skincare should be driven by data, powered by science, and made precisely for you. Revea is reinventing skincare to work for the diversity of our world. Using cutting edge diagnostics, biology, and machine learning, Revea empowers each user with deep skin health analytics and custom treatment formulations made precisely for their individual biology.
Based in San Francisco and Copenhagen, we are a world class team of repeat entrepreneurs, scientists, and skincare experts with over 75 years of skincare experience at companies like The Estee Lauder Co. and LEO Pharmaceuticals. We are well funded by investors who have backed some of the most iconic technology, consumer, and luxury brands. Read more about Revea’s latest funding round: “Ulta Beauty invests in precision skin-care brand Revea”
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org